How Purification Works
A 21 day Standard Process Purification Program, a.k.a. a detoxification, helps remove toxins from your body. Initial toxin overload contributes to fatigue, difficulty sleeping, indigestion and other gastrointestinal issues, unhealthy food cravings and weight gain, reduced mental clarity, low libido and joint discomfort. We’re all exposed to external toxins continually in our daily life. These include an alarming number of pollutants, pesticides and chemicals that we unknowingly ingest from our food, water, lifestyle and environment. As a result, these are the primary reasons for the myriad of chronic diseases affecting Americans today.
How The Purification Program Can Help You
The FDA allows more than 10,000 chemicals in our food, and as the number grows over time, health concerns grow as well. Our bodies also produce internal waste by-products as a result of normal metabolic function. Even though our bodies are designed to eliminate these toxins naturally, it can become an overwhelming burden. A Purification Program jump starts a healthy lifestyle by re-establishing eating and lifestyle habits and providing you the knowledge and tools that support the body’s natural detox process.
Nothing compares to a Standard Process Purification Program. It combines 20 unique WHOLE FOOD and botanical ingredients which supports healthy kidney, liver and gall bladder function, encourages healthy digestive function, promotes the body’s natural toxin-elimination, and provides amino acids and antioxidant activity.
Health Concerns & Chronic Diseases
There’s also a not-so-obvious reason for purification. Back in the 20th century the biggest health concerns in America were caused by viruses and bacteria. Some of those were poliomyelitis, typhoid fever, smallpox, influenza, tuberculosis, diphtheria, measles, and legionnaire’s disease. These were much too early for most of us to recall or even know about. However, these diseases gave birth to the pharmaceutical industry in developing drugs and medications to kill these viruses and bacteria. America and it’s “health care” system was born as a system reliant on a drug to kill a pathogen and suppress its related symptoms.
Fast forward to the biggest health concerns of the 21st century, all referred to as chronic diseases. The list is overwhelming, but for the sake of personal awareness let’s mention several. How many of these chronic diseases are actually caused by a virus or bacteria?
- Digestive Diseases: Diverticulitis, Crohn’s Disease, IBS, IBS-D, Ulcerative Colitis/Bleeding, Leaky Gut Syndrome, Gastro Esophageal Reflux Disease (GERD), Pancreatic Insufficiency Syndrome and others.
- Cardiovascular Diseases: Cardiovascular Disease (The #1 cause of death in females in the U.S.), Congestive Heart Failure, Stroke, High Blood Pressure, Atrial Fibrillation, HyperCholesterolemia, Aneurysms, Arteriosclerosis and others.
- Auto Immune Diseases: Multiple Sclerosis, Fibromyalgia, HypoThyroidism (Hashimoto’s), HyperThyroidism (Graves), HypoAdrenalism, HyperAdrenalism, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and others.
- Dermatological Diseases: Lupus, Eczema, Psoriasis, Rosacea and Acne.
- Memory/Mind Diseases: Alzheimer’s, Dementia, Parkinson’s Diseases.
NOT ONE of these chronic diseases are caused by a virus or bacteria. They are all directly related to the body’s toxic load and lifestyle choices each individual makes. Pharmaceutical medications are sometimes needed for short periods of time. But in order to really heal the body a deeper look into the underlying causes of chronic disease are necessary.
- 50% of American adults have at least one chronic health condition.
- 25% of American adults have two or more chronic health conditions.
- Chronic diseases account for 86% of all healthcare costs in America.
At Alternative HealthCare of Parker I offer Personalized Functional Medicine, which incorporates the Standard Process Purification Program. By completing a purification program, you are essentially starting with a clean slate. You are able to understand what the underlying causes for chronic disease are. And from there we are able to begin to formulate a personalized treatment plan to reverse chronic diseases and provide positive outcomes.